THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION IN NORFOLK, VIRGINIA
Local Ear, Nose and Throat department of large medical facility in immediate need for Experienced AND Certified Medical Assistants.
- Triage incoming patients
- Obtain required information and review patient charts
- Schedule patient referrals
- Answer patient questions as needed if possible.
- Assist doctor with urine testing and patient prep
- Clean and prepare exam rooms before and after each exam is completed.
3-5 years of Medical Assistant experience
Certified Medical Assistant required.
Must be able to pass a background check/drug test
IMAGE SERVICES Staffing offers several benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability insurance options
After qualifying factors (hours worked, etc.), you are eligible for
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation
LOCATION: Near Downtown Norfolk
SALARY: $15 per hour based on experience
HOURS: 7 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday.