Available Employment Opportunities
Helping People Just Like You, Find The Job They Need Right Now
We update our open job positions daily and that makes us among the most successful temp agencies in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton and Newport News, VA. Take a moment to review our current open positions and our frequently-repeating jobs. New job postings are added daily. Send us your resume to automatically be considered for new positions that fit your skills as they become available.
To view, sort, and apply for all open positions
Have questions? Please call our office at (757) 499-9221
How We Work For Your Success
People, Not Programs, Make All The Difference
Tired of uploading your resume to job websites – or worse, having to type it in over and over again? Exhausted with trying to optimize your resume for keyword search? This is where the people here at Image Services Staffing make all the difference. We connect you with employers looking for administrative candidates with your specific skill set and experience. The process is powered by people to help people, just like you, find the administrative position that they are looking for.
The First Step In Finding Your Administrative Office Job Is Sending In Your Resume
Administrative Assistant Work
Getting hired to perform administrative assistant work can be very rewarding. Though admin assistant job responsibilities vary from employer to employer, here is an overview of what you can expect when being hired as an administrative assistant.
Administrative Assistant Duties & Job Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support help with efficient office operation.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and provides support to visitors.
- Performs administrative duties like typing, copying, filing, scanning, shredding, etc.
- May be required to makes travel arrangements – such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing assigned tasks related to organization and communication.
- May be required to over see operation of equipment, maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories such as paper, toner, and ink.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating supply needs, and placing orders for supplies.
Administrative Assistant Skills & Qualifications
- Administrative Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1 – 3 years of administrative assistant experience may be required
- Software Knowledge including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and others.
- Valid driver’s license
Executive Assistant Employment
Working with senior management as an Executive Assistant can be very rewarding and will put your administrative skills to work. Though executive assistant job responsibilities vary from employer to employer, here is an overview of what you can expect when being hired as an administrative assistant.
Executive Assistant Duties & Job Responsibilities
- Helps manage executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule and calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logistics
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- One to five years of administrative experience
- One to five years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel