THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION IN NORFOLK, VIRGINIA
Local Ear, Nose and Throat department of large medical facility in immediate need for Experienced Medical Admin/Scheduler
- Provide clerical support to the assigned department.
- Handle reception, distributing mail, managing records, recording minutes, drafting correspondences, scheduling appointments, answering telephones, filing.
- Various other task as assigned by the department head.
- Prior education or experience in a secretarial or administrative position.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be highly organized and detail orientated.
- 3-5 years in similar role is preferable
- Must be vaccinated
- Must be able to pass a background check/drug test
IMAGE SERVICES Staffing offers several benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability insurance options
After qualifying factors (hours worked, etc.), you are eligible for
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation
LOCATION: Near Downtown Norfolk
SALARY: $12 – $15 per hour based on experience
HOURS: 7 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday.