THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION IN NORFOLK, VIRGINIA
Local Ear, Nose and Throat department of large medical facility in immediate need for an Experienced LPN to join the team!!1
- Help patients to exam rooms
- Take vital signs and record information
- Set up supplies and equipment
- Clean exam rooms and stock with supplies
- Administer shots
- Answer patient questions
- Call patients to schedule appointments or follow up with request
- Review lab results
- All other assigned tasks by the department head.
- Maintain effective communication with physicians and all other departmental staff and patients
- Must be team orientated and outgoing.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Must be vaccinated
- Must be able to pass a background check/drug test
IMAGE SERVICES Staffing offers several benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability insurance options
After qualifying factors (hours worked, etc.), you are eligible for
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation
LOCATION: Near Downtown Norfolk
SALARY: $17 – $19 per hour based on experience
HOURS: 7 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday.