THIS IS A TEMP ONLY POSITION IN NORFOLK, VA
Norfolk location of a national shipping company needs an experienced Invoice Process Coordinator immediately!
This position involves working on all aspects related to the Materials Management Module as it relates to correcting discrepancies, validating, researching and processing all Land Transportation (Intermodal, Equipment Control and M&R) invoices. Major areas of responsibility: Responsible for communicating, coordinating, validating and assisting US Branches NAT, SAT, GLF, & MDW with all invoices.
- Run invoice reports daily.
- Monitors, researches, tracks and report on issues & problems with invoices.
- Updating shared file with information and reports for US Branches and Norfolk.
- Manages all invoice reports
- Handle all validation of invoices and research all discrepancies, provide support and submit
- Regularly monitor and research as needed open system or manual created P.O.’s that stay open with no Invoice received. Follow up with districts as to location of invoice and coordinate proper course of action.
- Monitor common errors and work on resolutions in invoice coding and corrections of P.O.
- Control repairs, movements, purchases and corrections and submit for payment.
- Analyzes reports with a high level of attention to detail and follow through.
- Support the US Branches and accounting.
- Exhibit good communication skills for building relationships with employees inside and outside the Logistics department.
- Exercise a high degree of common sense.
- Meeting targets and standards with timely invoicing.
- Provide analytics problem solving on inaccurate invoices.
- Adopt a P.O. (purchase orders) for all M&R, Intermodal and Equipment
- Planning and prioritizing, within time deadlines skills
- To plan day-to-day activities within timetables and priorities
- To manage team projects within timetables and priorities
- To manage complex tasks with cross-functional interface projects within timetables and priorities
- Quality oriented – work according to process
- To work according to the policy / procedure / processes / methodology and to define KPIs and objectives
- To create/update/improve policy/ procedure / processes / methodology according to defined KPIs and objectives
- To define KPIs and objectives in order to improve the process
- Team player
- Collaborating with other team members. Show commitment and respect to others. Actively listens and offers constructive feedback / opinion. Transparency – Willingly and openly shares information and experience with others aiming to improve the outcome.
- Fosters teamwork and collaborations between people and teams, while establishing strong working relationship.
- Ensures the success of the team before the individual success.
- Customer service approach (internal & external)
- To be most attentive and response positively to customer needs on time
- Cooperate with the customer in an effective and efficient manner that will make the customer perceive you as a partner.
- Strong MS Excel and Typing and Data Entry
IMAGE offers several benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability insurance options
After qualifying factors (hours worked, etc), you are eligible for
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation
Location: Norfolk near the Airport
Salary: $17 per hour
Hours: 8AM – 5PM